One-Touch "Go Anaerobic" Glove Box
The new 857-OTA One-Touch "Go Anaerobic" chamber allows one simple press of the "Go Anaerobic" button to create a strict anaerobic environment. No standing around to manually purge glove box. Simply push the "Go Anaerobic" button on the large, color, touch-screen display and glove box automatically begins the purging sequence. Only 300 liters of gas needed to achieve anaerobic atmosphere!!
The 857-OTA Anaerobic Chamber includes automatic purging of main chamber and transfer chamber, oxygen analyzer, pressure hold function, and a large easy-to-use touch screen.
- Large, color, "Touch Screen" display
- "Go Anaerobic" automatic purging
- CE Approved electrical outlet strip.
- Three Drying Train canisters with quick dis-connects.
- White ambidextrous Hypalon gloves.
- Programmable Catalyst Heater Unit.
- Two ground key-cock valves on main chamber.
- "Bright Light" System. Two 1/4" NPT gas connections.
- Transfer chamber (12" long x 11" I.D.)
- Standard 24 month warranty.
- Oxygen Analyzer changes from percentage (%) to parts-per-million (ppm) when O2 levels reach <0.5%
- O2 Sensor Accuracy (%): 0-100.0% ±1.0%
- O2 Sensor Accuracy (ppm): 0-10,000 ±1.0% FS
- Temperature Range: 5-90% Rh Temperature accuracy: ±1.0%
- Warranty: 2 years (24 months) on non-consumable items only
- Gas Consumption for Anaerobic Achievement: 300 liters