Intensive Care Units
Plas-Labs has re-engineered its Animal Intensive Care Unit to eliminate the periodic need for refrigerant re-charging. The new unit also includes an easy to use "touch screen" display. Allowing the user to easily control and monitor oxygen, and temperature levels.
All units include coated false floors, formed white waste pans, HEPA filtration, nebulizer unit, and access ports for both I.V. and Ekg lines.
Plas-Labs offers an Intensive Care System in three configurations. This system goes far beyond the conventional oxygen door and cage unit. This unit is a self-contained life support system which provides a controlled environment designed to regulate temperature, humidity, and oxygen levels. These conditions are essential in caring for the critically ill or injured patient.
This method of treatment has been proven significant in increasing the likelihood of successful post-operative recovery.
Our units are the only ones available which have been conceptualized and designed from the ground up for animal intensive care use.
Since their introduction in 1970, these Animal Intensive Care Units have been selected by nearly every major veterinary school, U.S. government research facility, pharmaceutical testing laboratory, and many progressive private veterinary clinics. They have been shipped all over the world.
- Each unit is enclosed within stainless steel for durability, ease of cleaning, and sanitation
- The entire unit is mounted on a steel frame for structural integrity
- The animal compartment is a separate unit attached to the frame which provides for replacement should the cage be damaged
- An oxygen analyzer is included in the package
- Heavy duty stainless steel grounded casters with brakes, locks, and zerk fittings are standard
- Operators' manual and limited warranty.
- Rh level increased only. Not reduced.
- Animal capacity - up to 125 pounds (ICS-l)
- Cage temperature - variable from 55 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- Temperature accuracy - plus/minus 2 degrees F
- Air change rate - 1 cage volume/minute
- C02 absorption capacity - 24 hours
- Temperature stabilization - approximately 15 minutes heat/20 minutes cool
- Power requirements: 220-240 Volts
- Amperes - 15 max.
- Decibel level: Inside: 72dba / Outside: 82 dba
41"w x 28"d x 31.5"h
104,14 x 78,12 x 80 cm
59"w x 34.5"d x 74.25"h
149,86 x 87,63 x 188,6 cm
64"w x 36"d x 35"h
162,56 x 91,44 x 88,9 cm
100"w x 45.5"d x 45.5"h
254 x 115,57 x 115,57 cm