- The 1LM comes with a 1/8" piston and pump head.
- These pumps can be used wherever precise flow rate control, particularly at high pressures, is required.
- These metering pumps are based on a positive displacement, reciprocating piston design, which gives you precise flow control.
- The Optos pump provides a simple interface for ease of control over flow rates, refill rates, compressibility compensation and other pump parameters.
- The Optos pump can be controlled from either the local LCD display and membrane keypad, or remotely, using either RS232 commands or analog controls (either 0-5VDC or 4-20mA).
- The materials in the liquid end of the Optos Series pumps are carefully chosen for corrosion resistance.
- he piston is sapphire, and the inlet and outlet valves incorporate sapphire seats and ruby balls.
- A fully integrated piston wash system is included in the Optos pumps, dramatically extending piston seal life.
- The Optos Series pump, only four inches wide, occupies very little bench space. The design is simplified for optimal reliability.
- Plus versions of 1LIP pumps come with an integrated pulse damper to further reduce pulsation, and the ability to monitor pressure and set high and low pressure limits. For the Plus version of this model. Click on 1LIP
- The optional heads use 3/32" or 1/4" pistons and pump heads.
- 1SM metering pumps can be made with PEEK liquid end assemblies, as opposed to the usual type 316 stainless steel, eliminating all metal contact in the flow path. For the PEEK version of this model. Click on 1LIP
- Valves with special fittings available on request.
Reciprocating Piston Design
Versatile, Easy to Use
Convenient Control Options
Simple, robust construction
Upgrade to Plus: Minimize Pulsation, Monitor Pressure
Option: Three Interchangeable Pump Heads
Option: Non Metallic
Optos pumps are designed and ideally suited for numerous applications, including:
- Reactant/chemical feed
- Column washing
- Pilot plant
- Post column reaction
- Flow injection analysis
|Dimensions||28 x 10 x 23.5 cm (11 x 4 x 9.25 in.)|
|Max. Pressure (psi)||6000|
|Piston Diameter (in)||3/32|
|Piston Stroke (in)||0.125|
|Power Supply||Voltage/Frequency: 100-230VAC (±10%); 50/60Hz VA rating: 80 Fuse: .63 A|
|Remote Control Options||Voltage: 0-5VDC Current Loop: 4-20 mA RS232|
|Tubing Connections||Inlet valves: 1/4|
|Viscosity Limit||500 centipoise|
|Weight||5.3 kg (11.75 lbs.)|
|Wetted Parts||type 316 stainless steel, sapphire, ruby, graphite fiber reinforced PTFE, CTFE.|